Thursday, February 23, 2012

Week 3

This picture I was going to use to represent modern day technology.

In this picture I am going to be using seasons and time. This is only two of the seasons, but I will soon take pictures to represent spring and summer. Once I have all the pictures I will even out the size between the two. I used photo shop on the leave pictures to boost the complimentary colors. For spring I am planning to take a picture of a flower, and for summer I was thinking about taking a picture of a sun.
This picture I am going to use to represent fresh for fresh food, I am then waiting for some of the raspberries to mold to represent it aging and decaying with time. I think with these two pictures I am going to focus on texture of the raspberries.

This picture is a sample of what I am going to do. Since my theme deals with time I am just trying to get a start on my pictures. These pictures of the roses are "dead", or frozen, I then am going to add fresh pictures with this creating a combination, to do this I am might just go buy roses rather than wait for spring because of lack of time. In the final photo, I would like the rose in the ice to be the largest.

This week I brainstormed a lot and figured out what I was going to do, since my theme is time related I am trying to start all my projects and am hoping to finish them soon.

3 comments:

  1. Molly-
    I really like how you're connecting aging and "freshness" to your overall concentration theme of time. The ice pictures are very eye-catching especially on the roses. They are very strong and meaningful.

    -Kayla V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress on your theme. Your diptychs are going well. You might want to photograph the raspberries using side lighting and sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rose photo, the focus and colors are amazing. It has a cool feeling to it.

    ReplyDelete