Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Concentration Update

This week  I composed a list of what ideas I want to include in my concentration. I began brainstorming these ideas and what and how I am going to compose each picture with and of. So far I am planning to explore weather and seasons, people aging, rust or copper aging compared to stainless steel, technology, clothing (vintage vs. modern), day and night, leaves (fall and spring), the stages of a flower (bud, opening, blooming), and food. Theses are all going to be connected to my concentration theme of time.

1 comment:

  1. Your idea seems like a good match for you. The photos you've taken so far show exploration of your idea. The image of the frozen roses is my favorite so far in that it has strong contrast, saturated red to create a focal point and intriguing subject matter. Please include the principles of design you will explore in your concentration statement.

    ReplyDelete