Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Concentration

This picture I am planning to use in my concentration.

This picture I am planning to use in my concentration.
This picture has to do with my idea of time, for the rose in a sense is "frozen" in time.

This picture is similiar to my second picture, so I don't think I will use this picture.



This picture I think shows good space, I am planning to retake this pciture to remove some of the background. I am not sure if I will use this in my concetration.


Last weekend I took photos for my concentration. My first thought was to to take pictures of time and weather with the seasons with different natural objects. So last weekend I took pictures of some winter scenes and objects. I have changed my concentration idea to time how things age and change with both natural and man-made objects, expanding my concentration theme. The pictures that I took last weekend will help go into one compiled image of weather and seasons. I also explored in photo shop improving these images.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pictures with the frozen roses, and the ice hanging off the bar thing. The focus of the picture is very clear. I really like your concentration idea.

    ReplyDelete