Thursday, February 16, 2012

Week 2
This picture I am going to be using for my day and night part of my time theme. This was at sunrise and I am going to be creating a diptych. In contrast the other picture will be of sunset.

This picture I might use as a collaged image, taking pictures of the mountain form different views at different times of the day. This would be during the middle of the day.

This picture I will be using for my comparison with clothing as time progresses. This will represent old-fashioned, or vintage. In comparison, for the modern day I will be using lots of bright colors and movement.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your concentration theme. It could go in so many directions, it will be interesting to see what you do with it. Your photos have beautiful colors, especially the mountain ones! The clothing photo is a little blurry, so I might retake that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing your exploration of ideas. I think your first group of pictures had stronger compositions that include movement across the page using diagonal lines. It might be interesting to use a significant background in the vintage clothing shots. You could talk to the theatre teacher to round up props. Glad to see you exploring your ideas.

    ReplyDelete